Cookies policy for Tuition360 Ltd
- 1.2 This website will, upon every visit, ask you if you wish to accept or reject cookies.
2. What are cookies?
- 2.1 A cookie is a file containing a series of numbers and letters that is sent by a web server to a browser. This file is stored by the browser, and sent back to the server every time the user requests a page from the server.
- 2.2 There are two types of cookies, ‘persistent cookies’ and ‘session cookies’. Persistent cookies are stored by web browsers and remain valid until they expire on a set expiry date. These cookies can expire if the user deletes cookies before the expiry date. A session cookie only lasts as long as the user’s session does, and they are deleted when the web browser is closed.
- 2.3 Cookies do not normally contain personal information, so it is not usually possible to identify a user, but the information this website stores about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 2.4 This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies
- (a) Identify you when you visit the website
- (b) To determine your status if you are logged on
- (c) to secure your account
- (d) to analyse the performance of the website
4. Cookies used by our service providers
- 4.2 This website uses Google Analytics to review the performance of the website. Further information on Google Analytics can be found at https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
- 4.3 We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
5. Managing cookies
- 5.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links, dependent on which browser you use:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- (c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- 5.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 5.3 If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
6. Cookie preferences
- 6.1 You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this).
7. Our details
- 7.1 This website is owned and operated by Tuition360 Ltd.
- 7.2 Tuition360 Ltd is registered in England and Wales under registration number 10818811, and our registered office is at 16 Exhibition House, Addison Bridge Place, London, W14 8XP.
- 7.3 Our principal place of business is at 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP.
- 7.4 You can contact us: (a) By post to Tuition360 Ltd. 78 York St, Marylebone, London W1H 1DP (b) By phone on 02070787202 (c) Or by email firstname.lastname@example.org